Saturday 20 December 2008

one term down; two more to go

Well I cannot believe that one term has passed already. It seems like only yesterday that I was going to BC for an interview. Well as they say time waits on no man. I have enjoyed my experience thus far, met alot of interesting folks and have learnt many things directly or indirectly from my programme and living with other persons from varied cultural background.

The break we now have is only a break in name, i have two 6000 word essays to do in december while trying to get information for my research paper as well as the prisoner's project i signed up to do while trying to get a break and rest my head before school starts.

I am asking the Lord to guide me with these essays as my confidence is not where i would want it to be due to unforseen circumstances. But all things is possible only if you believe. I mean it is so telling that we have all these positive phrases and promises from God yet often times we fail to have faith that things will work out. I always live by the following that :He doesnt give you more than you can bear and I often say once you put in 100% you will get 100%.

I know things will not be easy and transistion for me has never been smooth with school.....highschool to uwi; uwi to nmls and now nmls to llm. I often cry and ask the Lord why my transistion cannot be fast, why it cannot just happen like others. I would like to leave the LLM not only a better person but with distinction and I am wondering if that is possible everyday. I know that my fear is not that i am inadequate but i am powerful beyond measure. But will my power surface at this point in time? or is my power set for other things, and not now or is my power already here but I just need to embrace it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cousin, hang on

Jeremiah 29 verse 11